Fit2478 Covid-19 Safety Plan
Here at Fit2478 we are working hard as a whole team staff and members to keep our environment safe and free from COVID-19.
Lack of compliance with COVID policy will result in membership suspension
Floor Gym Protocol
- Should you have any signs of a cough, sore throat, fever or had contact with anyone presenting with these symptoms or waiting testing of COVID results, please do not visit your gym
- During busy times please be efficient with your training time. We will have a maximum of 24 people including trainers in the studio at any time.
- 5 mtr social distancing is a must with anyone who does not reside in your home.
- All equipment needs to be wiped down with hospital grade disinfectant (SUPPLIED IN YELLOW BOTTLES).
- Our Machines have been spaced out to allow for social distancing
- A part of all classes will be held outside to allow for plenty of space. Pilates capped at 10 also available for members online
- Sauna to be sprayed with GLEN 20 and the glass cleaned after every use. One person at a time in the sauna.
- Please do not congregate and socialise in the carpark before or after class.
- Please arrive with a full water bottle, towel (no towel absolutely no train) and your own matt where possible.
- Casual visits will not be accepted.
- Booking for classes must be made online at FIT2478.com.au
FIT 2478 is not our Gym, it is your Gym.
Let’s do everything to keep everyone in our community safe.